In order to assure that your club’s systems are secure from external threats, we use an integrated package of services to cover all the bases:
IT Audits for Club Networks – we conduct a thorough audit of your club’s current network defenses to identify weaknesses and recommend improvements. The audit includes a thorough scan of the network and firewall(s) to identify vulnerabilities. The audit includes an evaluation of the following:
- Network Design
- Server Infrastructure
- Desktops and POS Stations
- Firewall & Internet Security
- Switches & Routers
- Wireless Coverage, Security, and Management
- Anti-virus & Anti-spyware Protection
- Software Licensing
- Disaster Recovery
- Cabling Infrastructure
- Telephone & Communication Systems
- Network Management
- IT Staff Requirements & Capabilities
Network Threat Mitigation Action Plan – based upon the results of the network audit, we will provide a thorough Action Plan detailing the specific steps required to mitigate any vulnerabilities. The plan will follow industry best practice standards for small businesses.
Proactive Network Monitoring – we will apply monitoring devices/software on your network that will identify any threats as they may occur. Our monitoring systems will immediately alert us of any threat to your systems so we can take mitigation actions. We will provide regular reports to management on identified threats and mitigation action taken. The following items/activities will be monitored:
- Failed Login Attempts
- Inactive Users and Computers
- Open Ports that can be exploited from the Internet
- Missing Patches and Software Updates
- Password Security Policies
- User Share Access levels
- Network Availability
- Many other items (sample reports available upon request)
Network Encryption – we will use the Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) to encrypt all of the data on your club’s network. AES is used by governments and security agencies to encrypt classified information. Your encrypted data will be completely available to your system users as it is today. However, if any data is removed from the system (by an outside intruder or an employee) that data will be unreadable.
IT Staff Services – we offer several services to assist clubs with IT staffing:
- IT Staff Assessment – we have helped many clubs to assess the capabilities of their in-house or outsourced network support personnel.
- IT Staff Recruiting – we have recruited qualified IT personnel for a number of clubs.
- IT Transition – we have provided interim network support services to clubs in transition.